Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Uncover effective psychological strategies to escape gaslighting, break free from codependent relationships, and live independently!
Do you find yourself bending over backwards to please someone, even if it makes you uncomfortable? Have you ever been accused of being controlling or clingy and are trapped by your need to rescue everyone around you?
If yes, then you're not alone.
Gaslighting and codependency are two toxic behaviours that often go hand-in-hand in all relationships, whether platonic, professional, or romantic. It strips you of your agency and sense of self in ways that are insidious and damaging to your self-esteem.
This workbook has all you need to counter these psychological diseases forever.
Here's what you're going to discover in The Self-Love Workbook:
- What gaslighting really is and how it works
- Steps to help you cut off toxic relationships
- Six psychologically proven ways to break free from gaslighters
- Nine red flags to look out for assessing for manipulative tendencies in people
- How to set, enforce, and protect your personal boundaries
- Surefire signs that you or someone you know might have codependent tendencies
- How to get rid of codependency and develop self-esteem and confidence
- Step-by-step instructions to help you kickstart your journey to recovery from codependency
- And lots more
Brimming with actionable advice and insights, The Self-Love Workbook will help you find the courage to finally escape abusive relationships in all its forms and guide you on the path to healing and recovery.