A guide to getting the creative life you’ve always wanted
Being an artist is hard! Between the lack of consideration from society in general, the ever-growing costs of living, and the demands of adulthood, it is more and more difficult to find time and energy to create.
Do you hate your job, but can’t afford to be an artist full-time? Do you feel like you’ll never “make it”? Is everyone pushing you to quit your dream? Have you started to doubt you had any talents in the first place? I know, I’ve been there!
Years of struggle, between depressing day jobs and stressful money problems, have taught me a lot, and I decided that I should share that knowledge and experience with other creatives. This is why I wrote The Part-Time Artist.
In this audiobook, I share simple but proven principles to help you create goals, build productive habits, and believe in yourself. I give you my tips to overcome the main obstacles of an artist life: no time, no money, no recognition. And I share the simple business plan that transformed my life, from unhappy employee to thriving creative entrepreneur.
All of this is possible, and The Part-Time Artist shows you how.
Who is the part-time artist for?
- Creatives from all fields: Performers, Writers, Musicians, Illustrators, Designers, Actors, Singers, Filmmakers, Comedians, Photographers...
- Artists at any stage of their career: Students, Confirmed, Hobbyists...
- Creators stuck in a soul-sucking day job
- Anyone who wants to add more creativity to their life!
Free bonuses if you buy the part-time artist today!
When you get the audiobook, you’ll be able to download exclusive bonuses:
- A workbook, to achieve your transformation here and now!
- A budget tool to save money for your artistic projects!
- A business spreadsheet to make taxes easy!