Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $19.95
Fueled by the popular and rapidly growing ODsonFinance Facebook community of optometrists and the companion website, co-founders Drs. Dat Bui and Aaron Neufeld created this comprehensive blueprint on techniques to overcome financial obstacles facing optometry students, residents, practicing doctors, and other high-earning professionals.
This book strives to teach both young and experienced optometrists financial topics that were never taught in school, ranging from strategies on how to use a high-income salary to attack massive student debt, budgeting and saving for retirement, avoiding predatory advice from financial advisers, using tax strategies to save money, creating passive income, stepping into private practice ownership and how to build wealth through long-term investing in an ever-changing optometric world.
Clinical anecdotes and straightforward advice will keep students and new graduates entertained minute after minute while teaching important financial lessons to avoid potential pitfalls.
This book will cover topics such as:
- The harsh reality of optometry and finding the right optometric career for you
- How to save money while in school and ways to attack student debt
- How to save for retirement and build wealth for the future through investing and real estate
- Practice ownership and creating a profitable practice
- Insurance and tax strategies, and when to hire professional help
- How to create your own side hustle
What listeners say about The Optometrist's Guide to Financial FreedomAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Jamel Vaughn
Valuable information presented in a way that enriches understanding of the financial world! I will probably listen to this book several times!