Work on your business, not in your business!
Entrepreneurs start their business with dreams of success, freedom, and autonomy. However, the daily grind of business management and a tendency to carry the entire burden of growth alone results in business owners marrying their business.
Shape your business and regain your personal freedom through dynamic new management techniques shared by Dr. Brad Poppie in The New Intrapreneur.
Regain your work/life balance without sacrificing success by:
- Creating a modern, flexible management organization within your business from the start
- Shaping a powerful, motivational company culture
- Developing strong leadership attitudes in both yourself and your team members
- Attracting and hiring intrapreneurs - dynamic and innovative employees who will take your business to new heights
- Building a team of intrapreneurs that will give you the freedom to work on your business and not in your business
The New Intrapreneur takes your business to new heights while letting you remain flexible, innovative, and free.
Dr. Brad Poppie shares his techniques for team building and shaping your business, so that you have the freedom you crave without sacrificing success. Reaching into his own experience as well as looking at some of the most successful businesses in the world, Dr. Poppie will help you shape not just your business, but your future as well.