Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.68
What Will Happen in 2012?
Long before 2012 entered the public eye, a handful of pioneers dedicated themselves to studying the scientific, spiritual, and prophetic evidence that marks this year as a critical time in our planet's history. In The Mystery of 2012, eight of these thought leaders present reliable research alongside eye-opening revelations - all to help you prepare for what lies beyond this crossroads.
This companion audio to the book The Mystery of 2012 brings you new material from prominent journalists, futurists, and scholars about this emerging phenomenon, including:
- John Major Jenkins on the prophecies encoded in the original Mayan calendar - and how they are manifesting in our time
- Daniel Pinchbeck on "the make-or-break point" in human history - which factors will decide our fate for good or ill
- Peter Russell on the accelerating pace of evolution - why 2012 will be a "singularity in time" for humanity
- Jean Houston's exploration of the new spiritual renaissance that could unlock our untapped potential
- New recordings from Barbara Marx Hubbard, Carl Johan Calleman, Corinne McLaughlin, and Ervin Laszlo
Some fear the world will end in 2012. Others predict another overhyped "Y2K" no-show. What will really happen? Here is your chance to hear from some of the most informed and intriguing experts about this upcoming landmark as they explore The Mystery of 2012.