The Little Black Book for Girlz
- A Book on Healthy Sexuality
- Narrated by: Cassandra Campbell, Cassandra Carr, Gabrielle de Cuir, Kimberly Farr, Roxanne Hernandez, Shannon Kramer, Lisa Renee Pitts, Heather Scott, Bahni Turpin, Jennifer Betit Yen
- Length: 4 hrs and 26 mins
- Categories: Teen, Health, Lifestyle & Relationships
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $16.95
A super-important guide for girls - written by teens for teens.
Check it out: not just a book about sex, but a look at girl culture by teenagers. No stuffy school textbook. No nosy adults. Just a diverse group of teen girls from a community youth project who had questions about sexuality.
To find answers, they collected stories, poetry, and artwork from other youths. They also interviewed frontline health experts to get solid facts about the personalities and pressures that young women have to deal with. It's a great mix of real-life examples and life-saving info.
- Birth control
- Sexually transmitted infections/AIDS
- Sexual assault
All the content has been vetted by doctors, and the book is endorsed by health professionals - so girls know they're getting good info. There's also a section with places to contact to find out more. It's all stuff that young people need to know.
The Little Black Book for Girlz is an important, take-anywhere empowerment guide. Girls shouldn't leave their teen years without it.