Imagine if first-century Christian teaching were alive and well in the 21st century.
If the apostle Paul wrote a letter to your church, what would it say? If you want to see God’s powerful love at work in your community, listen to this audiobook and find out how Paul’s words will revitalize your church’s outlook and relationships - starting with you!
Pastor Joseph Davis takes Paul’s letter to his favorite church, the Philippians, and applies its teaching to modern-day believers. You will be challenged, humbled, and inspired by Paul’s love and dedication as you discover how to lead a life of supernatural grace.
In this audiobook, you will learn:
- What it means to show relentless love
- How you can be grateful in all circumstances
- Why you need to coach and exhort others
- How your suffering can be a gift to your fellowship
- What living a grace life is all about
- Plus, workbook sections will help you begin immediately applying these biblically grounded lessons to your daily walk with God
If you are ready to experience spiritual renewal like never before, begin listening to The Grace Life today - and discover how grace-based living will revitalize and transform you and your fellow followers of Christ!