No matter how strongly you feel about America’s drug policies, Un-Cabaret’s The Good, the Bad, and the Drugly is bound to have you howling with delight. Whether it’s Kevin Nealon asking you to guess whether he was stoned or not after describing the ridiculous things he’s attempted or David Cross’s hilarious adventure in Turkey, The Good, the Bad, and the Drugly is the kind of show that will have you lunging for the replay button again and again. Aside from Nealon and Cross, this production also features Julia Sweeney, Tenacious D, Patton Oswalt, and a whole host of other greats.
A mind-blowing collection of drug stories, illegal-substance-related rants and raves by a psychedelic posse of progressive performers. Proceeds benefit the Drug Policy Alliance, an awesome group of freedom fighters who believe that you shouldn't be punished for what you put in your own body.
This drug-laced comedy includes:
- Are You Stoned?
- "We're All in the Rocketship Together" by Greg Behrendt
- "Stoned or Not Stoned?" by Kevin Nealon
- "Crazy Haiku Chick" by Beth Lapides
- "The Little Giant" by Taylor Negron
- "Flashbacks" by Bob Odenkirk
- "Are You Ok?" by Laura Kightlinger
- "Are You Stoned (Again)?"
- "The Chronic" by Beth Lapides
- "Blotto in the Grotto" by Andy Dick
- "Unseemly Behavior" by Judy Toll
- "I Don't Wear Fur" by Taylor Negron
- "Where You From, Recruit?" by Blaine Capatch
- "Turkey" by David Cross
- "Now I Know What the Kids Are Talking About" by Julia Sweeney
- "The Revelation Threshold" by Patton Oswalt
- "Youthful Indiscretions" by Jill Sobule
- "Mind over Matter" by Rick Overton
- "It Was a Life" by Jerry Stahl
- "Role Models" by Beth Lapides
- "Dangerous Drugs" by Lenny Bruce
- "Double Team Supreme" by Tenacious D
What members say
Average Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Stand-ups telling stories about drug experiences
Is there anything you would change about this book?
Get rid of the interstitial sound tracks, they're hard to follow and interrupted the already chopped up flow of a clip compilation
What other book might you compare The Good, the Bad, and the Drugly to and why?
It's not a book, it's not even as good as the old clips on Comedy Central like Short Attention Span Theater
How did the narrator detract from the book?
No narrator, but the host Beth was cackling the entire time definitely too loud, at one point Laura Keightlinger addressed her during her set.
Did The Good, the Bad, and the Drugly inspire you to do anything?
Never purchase a non-book item in the form of live performances from Audible again.
Any additional comments?
Search for this and other stand-up elsewhere, not sure it has a place on Audible in the first place. It's not a book.
The Good the Bad and the Drugly
DON’T WAIST YOUR MONEY.
This is a waist if time and Money. All you get is random bits and peaces of a comedy act. What a disappointment. In some parts the sound is so bad that it is hard to hear what is said. At least edit it so it is presentable.
A greet Disappointment I never expected Audible to let bad quality like this be sold on there wed site.
Maybe a co-op was doing this for there summer project.
Please do your self a good turn and delete it from your on line library.
Most Sincerely Iwan Altman
I rate this a -5 ***** That is the same as a full moon.
2 of 5 people found this review helpful
If you're fifteen and have just smoked one, you might giggle once or twice.
1 of 3 people found this review helpful
- Dan Dan
I was hoping for George Carlin, Bill Hicks style insightful funny tails. I was disappointed!