The Excellent Kinesiology Taping
- Full Guide on Everything You Need to Know About Kinesiology Taping Plus How to Use It in Sports, Attain Fitness, Overcome Pains, Strains & Lots More
- Narrated by: Trevor Clinger
- Length: 20 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Fitness, Diet & Nutrition
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Pains, injuries, strains, as well not being fit can generally and negatively limit our mobility and the ways we respond to our daily activities, such as sporting activities or other activities! Besides, have you ever come across athletes or sportsmen/sportswomen wearing elegantly colored tape on their shoulders, legs, knees, elbows, etc.? It is simply kinesiology tape (KT), and it is the secret behind the fitness or wellness of athletes and sportsmen/sportswomen! Kinesiology taping helps to minimize pain due to injuries, does not severely limit range of motion or circulation, assists in minimizing lower back pain, as well as its assistance in the recovery of shoulder or wrist plus knee pains or injuries, etc. It can also help in the treatment of running injuries and a host of others. And if you have been battling with pains, strains, or injuries related to sports or the work you do, then this breathtaking guide is specifically written for you to permanently conquer these issues or challenges!
Furthermore, this guide reveals a step-by-step procedure and techniques that will assist or help you to permanently overcome pains, injuries strains, and lots more. And you should start seeing meaningful results in few hours or days. In this guide, you will learn:
- What kinesiology taping (KT) is
- The characteristics, basics, plus the theory behind kinesiology taping
- The precautions, contraindications plus several types of application in kinesiology
- Those who stand to benefit from kinesiology taping plus the health issues it can treat
- The vital types of application stretch, pros, and cos of kinesiology taping, advice to enhance your health
- And lots more....
Scroll up and click the buy button to download your copy today! You won’t regret you did!