Divorce can be a difficult as well as psychologically tolling process on all parties involved. When it comes to divorce, there is not just one way to divorce. Parties can choose to each hire a lawyer to represent them during the divorce process, parties can choose to work together with a mediator to assist them in crafting an amicable agreement or each party can choose to hire a collaborative divorce lawyer and work with each other and the lawyers with the goal of resolving issues, and avoiding court.
Over in this book, we'll show you step-by-step advise that will help you in your final decisions of your process to make it as seamless as possible.
Book content includes:
- Chapter one: Divorce Rates, What They Are, How Have They Changed and Why
- Chapter two: Different Ways to Divorce
- Chapter three: Tips For Filing for Divorce
- Chapter four: Divorce Do's and Don'ts
- Chapter five: Divorce Financial Help: Finding Money During the Divorce
- Chapter six: Things to Consider When You're Staying Married Only for Your Children
- Chapter seven: Should You Try to Stop Your Divorce if You're Just Thinking About Getting a Divorce?
- Chapter eight: Expedite Quick Divorce Offered by Paralegal Online Services