Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
You might send emails for a number of purposes, including:
- To initiate, follow-up, set up meetings, and close a deal with clients in your area
- To send out announcements about events, newsletters, and other information to your network
- To promote a sales opportunity for your product or service
- And more
Book VII: What to Say in Your Emails provides an overview of what to say in different situations. It includes some basic guidelines to follow no matter what kind of email you are sending. Then, you need to adapt your email by taking into consideration common industry practices, the person you are sending it to, and your own style.
The audiobook features what to say in your emails in these situations:
- Contacting and communicating with prospective buyers of your area to set up meetings and close deals for your products or services
- Promoting the sales of a product or service
- Sending out newsletters, recurring emails, and press releases to clients
It includes a number of sample templates for different situations, which you can adapt to make your own. The emphasis is on the basic format and content to use, rather than specifics of writing copy and editorial style, which could be the subject of several books just on this topic.
Gini Graham Scott has published over 50 books with traditional publishers and over 60 books through her own company, Changemakers Publishing. She also assists clients in writing and publishing their own books.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your My Library section along with the audio.