Your audiobook is waiting…
The Complete Cryptocurrency Investor's Book Bundle
Finally, a comprehensive guide to cryptocurrency in plain English in this two-book bundle!
Bitcoin is one of those things that many people love to talk about whether or not they know what they’re talking about. As a highly complex tech innovation, there’s a lot of lingo and “shop talk” that is common when discussing bitcoin, and it can be very confusing and intimidating. This book tells you everything you want to know about bitcoin and explains it clearly in plain English. After listening to this book, you will feel like an expert and be able to discuss it confidently.
You will learn about:
- Mining, block chain, and many of the various wallets available to you
- All the lingo like nonces, hard forks, distributed ledger, etc.
- How to make money with bitcoin: Investing vs mining
- Other cryptocurrencies: Litecoin, Ripple, Ethereum, etc.
- How to get started with Bitcoin
- Implications for the future of Bitcoin and how it will impact the world of money
- Buying, saving, and security
You can expect:
- Lots of examples that illustrate all the key points and concepts
- An objective non-biased professional opinion on the state of Bitcoin
- Tons of helpful tools, resources, graphics, and examples to help you become an expert
New coins are being introduced and released every month, and many wise investors are making fortunes overnight. But how do you make sense of it all? Many people think it’s easy money, and then they end up losing a fortune instead of making one. You don’t want to be one of those people.
This book is a comprehensive guide on investing in altcoins and evaluating ICO’s: Initial Coin Offerings.
These are two of the most exciting areas in cryptocurrency where people are making significant money. Like venture capitalism, this is more high-risk, high-reward investing.
First learn what an ICO is and then how to evaluate an ICO using the following criteria and more:
- Whitepaper, development team, project goals, community buzz
- Measuring demand and the need that will be met in the market
- Market cap and total number of tokens to be distributed
Learn about investing in Altcoins and how this is different than investing in Bitcoin and investing in ICO’s.
- The right time to invest, and finding the right investment for you
- Exchanges that will work for you
- When to buy and when to sell
Plus get a comprehensive overview of the most important Altcoins you should know about:
- Ripple, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash, Monero, Ethereum, Wanchain, and more!
Discover the secret to the success of many crypto investors. The cryptosphere is now so much bigger than Bitcoin and people that limit themselves to only investing in Bitcoin will be sorely missing out.