Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $14.95
About the series: The You Must Know Before You Die! series is a fascinating and immersive educational collection of publications that delve deep into numerous and far-reaching subjects across the educational spectrum, ranging from Greek mythology and evolution to history and the constructs of our universe.
You have much to learn before the Grim Reaper comes-a-calling, so listen on to fill your mind with mountains upon mountains of insightful knowledge, all written in a lighthearted and fun-to-listen-to fashion. Knowledge you can use for a brighter tomorrow!
About the book: We all love a good giggle. If you don’t, then this book really isn’t for you! It’s crammed to the rafters with a whole host of sidesplitting one liners that’ll have you rolling on the floor in fits of hysterics. Your friends will think you’ve gone right off your rocker!
Feel free to listen to this book at your leisure for your daily dose of hilarity; it's a treasure trove of comedy gold. So, listen on, comrade, and let’s have a jolly good laugh together!
This book includes jokes like:
- Yo momma so fat, when she got on the scale, it said, "I need your weight not your phone number."
- Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas, and it's still printing.
- Yo momma is so fat, when she went to the beach, a whale swam up and sang, "We are family, even though you're fatter than me."
- Yo momma is so ugly when she tried to join an ugly contest they said, "Sorry, no professionals."
- Yo momma's so fat and old when God said, "Let there be light," he asked your mother to move out of the way.
- Yo momma's so fat that when she fell, no one was laughing but the ground was cracking up.
- Yo momma is so fat when she sat on Walmart, she lowered the prices.
- Yo momma is so stupid when an intruder broke into her house, she ran downstairs, dialed 911 on the microwave, and couldn't find the "call" button.
- Yo momma is so fat that Dora can't even explore her!
- Yo momma is so ugly she made One Direction go another direction.
- Yo momma is so fat her bellybutton gets home 15 minutes before she does.
- Yo momma's so stupid, she put two quarters in her ears and thought she was listening to 50 Cent.
You'll also find riddles such as these:
Q: How do you count cows?
A: With a cowculator!
Q: What do you call a pig that does karate?
A: A pork chop.
Q: Why are frogs always so happy?
A: They eat what ever bugs them.
Q: How come oysters never donate to charity?
A: Because, they are shellfish.
Q: Why did the duck go to jail?
A: Because, he got caught selling quack.
Q: What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?
A: You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish.
Q: Why does a cow wear a bell around its neck?
A: Because, its horns don't work.
Q: What do you call a blender full of laboratory monkeys?
A: Rhesus pieces.
Q: How do birds fly?
A: They just wing it!
Q: Why did the chicken cross the moebius strip?
A: To get to the same side.
Q: Why did the fish blush?
A: Because, it saw the ocean's bottom.
Q: What type of sandals do frogs wear?
And many many more!
What listeners say about The Biggest Ever Book of Yo Momma Jokes You Must Know Before You Die!
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
This is a funny few hours to listen to while in the car with all ages of the family. I recommend both the audio and the book itself. Narration was good.
Funny at Times
I played this for teen boys and elementary aged boys on several occasions. like most of these jokes, even outside this book, the jokes were hit or miss. we grew tired after just a few minutes. Also, the sound effects and Looney Toon voices were grating. If you want a book that will entertain for short drives this may work. I received this book in exchange for an honest review.