Join internationally acclaimed seminar leaders Ariel and Shya Kane in this exciting audio as they have a lively, practical and down-to-earth conversation about the art of living in the moment. Excerpted from seminars presented in Germany, it presents keys to having a magnificent life, enabling you to reconnect with your creativity, spontaneity, and excitement.
By listening to this audio program you will learn:
- The keys to being in the moment and having a magnificent life
- The principles of transformation and how they can help you reconnect with your creativity, spontaneity, and excitement for life
- How to remain centered in problem situations
- How to truly listen so you can hear what you've been missing
- How you don't need to fix your past to have a great present
- And many more gems
About the authors: Ariel and Shya Kane have pioneered a revolutionary new technology, Instantaneous Transformation. The Kanes provide ongoing consulting and lead seminars for a range of clients from individuals and couples to major corporations throughout the U.S. and Europe and Costa Rica.
More from the same
- How to Create a Magical Relationship: The 3 Simple Ideas that Will Instantaneously Transform Your Love Life
- Working on Yourself Doesn't Work: The 3 Simple Ideas That Will Instantaneously Transform Your Life
- How to Have A Match Made in Heaven: A Transformational Approach to Dating, Relating, and Marriage