Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $42.95
The Abundant Life offers a clear, simple, step-by-step system that will help you permanently free yourself from what author Jerrold Mundis calls "underearning". This highly effective program is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Nor does it advocate pinching pennies, working overtime, or taking a job you hate.
Instead, The Abundant Life will show you how to change your relationship with money at the deepest levels. When you do that, you will pave the way for lasting change and create a path on which money can easily flow into your life.
As you progress through The Abundant Life, you may be shocked to find out all the ways you've been saying "no" to money through the years - and the unsuspected ways you can bring much more money into your life, without expending a lot more effort.
- The common characteristics that indicate a problem with underearning.
- How to let money into your life - money that isn't borrowed and that exceeds your basic needs.
- The three things NOT to do - starting right now.
- A powerful tool that shows you where your money has been going (you'll be surprised!).
- Practical techniques that will substantially increase your earning power.
- The mistaken attitude that keeps your focus on financial problems, not solutions, and how to eliminate it.
- Proven steps to getting out of debt and staying debt-free forever.
- Three lists that will change what you're doing with money immediately and lead you to a financial miracle.
- How to use money more effectively and pleasurably.
- And much, much more!
What listeners say about The Abundant LifeAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
A few good ideas
I am glad this was not my first book in the series. If it were I may not have used my.
credit on any of the other titles.
This is not a bad book, there were no huge revelations about money or living abundantly.
I did pick up a few nuggets of worth. I would put this in the category of Dave Ramsey and John Communda.
This book is practical information about getting out of dept and staying there, if that is what you are looking for this would be a good book for you.
1 person found this helpful
- A. Gift For You
Mundane and Repetitive
The author and narrator won't take a breath Common sense wisdom mixed with new age psycobabble
- Irish in LA
All filler, no substance
he's not concise. it's like he,was grtting paid by the page for his book. he'll make a point, give an example, give a tease about his next point, and then yammer on and on and on mindlessly ... makes it unlistenable. it's a shame because I had high hopes for this one.
Abundant life in the new year !
Great way to start the new year resolutions and change your mindset by breaking down scarcity mentality in your life.