Find out how to compliment your kids and boost their self-confidence!
Most parents want the best for their children. They go through extensive lengths to provide them all the toys they desire and set rules that help them grow up. But occasionally they don't know what to say to a child. It doesn't go anywhere beyond "good job" or "well done".
This book will give you insights concerning:
- The impact of sincere compliments on the relationship
- The domino effect uplifting comments create into adulthood
- The expectations the child has
- A long list of creative ways to compliment your children
- How to boost your children's self-esteem
- How to make them realize their self-worth and increase their potential
This book can be the beginning of a more trusting and loving pattern of raising your children with self-esteem.
More from the same
- 35 Consejos para un Cerebro Feliz: Cómo Aumentar tu Oxitocina, Dopamina, Endorfinas y Serotonina [35 Tips for a Happy Brain: How to Increase Your Oxytocin, Dopamine, Endorphins and Serotonin]
- 35 Tips for a Happy Brain: How to Boost Your Oxytocin, Dopamine, Endorphins, and Serotonin
- The Children's Sleep Remedy
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Wesley McConney
A great quick guide for the newbie or pro parent
As a father of 3, these compliments really helped me after listening to this book. I fully understand the importance of keeping a child's confidence in tact. This author has written a wonderful book and the narrator is very clear with her speech and has a true "voice" for a book like this. 5 stars across the board.