Dive deeper into the world of mining for or analyzing text.
Become more acquainted with the guiding principles of writing in a certain way, understanding language and tone in specific texts, and using existing models to analyze each and every word in relation to each other. In this guide, you will hear about topics such as:
- Ways to use Python for text mining in three easy steps
- How to look at sentiment analysis and the psychology of artificial intelligence
- Lexicon-based analyses and comparative evaluation
- Cross-language support and the uses of it
- What effect the Markov model has on your analytical skills
- The benefits of cynicism and sarcasm, and the tremendous impact they have on your audience
- Conditional sentences and negation words, and their significance
- Latent Dirichlet Allocation and what it means
By broadening your perspective and understanding text and tone better by applying advanced analytical skills, you will have the ability to dig into that big brain of yours and make the most out of your texts by comprehending them in a logical way.
More from the same
- The Ultimate Pickup Artist's Playbook: 9 Manuscripts Covering Picking Up Women, Dating Strategies for Men, How to get a Girlfriend or Girlfriends, and a Plethora of Essential Pickup Artist Secrets
- How to Swing Trade
- Blogging: Make Money Blogging for Profit Through Writing Blog Posts Utilizing Affiliate Marketing Secrets to Earn a Passive Income: 5-Book Mega Pack