Supporting New Language Teachers with William Anderson
- Sep 6 2021
- Length: 35 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
In this episode we talk about supporting new language teachers in your department. If you are an administrator, a new teacher, or a colleague with new department members there is a place for you to jump into this conversation. [sign up for Talking Points]
I am joined by William Anderson, who leads a district program with 9 schools and over 40 teachers in the language department.
William speaks specifically about...
- what to look for when hiring teachers.
- how to support new teachers in the areas of classroom management, assessments and planning.
- what a “good” class or lesson looks like.
- what new teachers should be asking for support with (but don’t know that they need to ask).
- how colleagues can support new teachers.
Connect with William Anderson
- Twitter: @PequaWorldLang
Connect with Joshua and the World Language Classroom Community