Summary of Steven R. Gundry's The Plant Paradox: Key Takeaways & Analysis
- Narrated by: Michael London Anglado
- Length: 42 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Please note: This is a summary, analysis, and review of the book and not the original book.
Don't miss this summary of Dr. Steven Gundry's groundbreaking book on the real effects of plants on our diets, our bodies, and the bacteria that keep us healthy. This Sumoreads summary includes key takeaways and analysis to help you quickly absorb the most crucial points from Dr. Gundry's book and to revolutionize your diet and your body today.
What will you learn from listening to this summary?
- The real cause of most common health problems
- Why conventional "health foods" are to blame for making you sick and overweight
- Why fruit is not a health food!
- How the plant paradox program can reverse chronic medical conditions such as coronary artery disease, hypertension, and diabetes
- The same substances released by plants to paralyze invading insects are present on your dinner table
- How different sources of calories play a significant role in how you metabolize them
- How lectins play a prominent role in disrupting communication between cells
- The importance of balancing the microbiomes that make up your entire body
- The causes of, and solution to, leaky gut syndrome
Book summary overview: Ever wondered how you could avoid a myriad of health issues by engaging on a diet that recommends intake of fats and discourages fruits?
The Plant Paradox is a new and informative dieting approach. It revolutionizes your thoughts about building good health through dieting. In it, Dr. Gundry a world-renowned expert in cardiothoracic surgery, restorative medicine, and immunology enlightens you on what keeps you in pain, sick, and low on energy.
Here, you will understand how plant proteins known as lectins are behind numerous health issues and where it all started. Also, you will interact with several testimonies of Dr. Gundry's patients detailing how the plant paradox program reversed various autoimmune and chronic conditions.
More from the same
What listeners say about Summary of Steven R. Gundry's The Plant Paradox: Key Takeaways & AnalysisAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kevin K.
read the real book
it goes over each chapter but you really don't get the grasp of what it's about don't waste your time
4 people found this helpful
- Jill Darling
Not worth my time. I was hoping for an over view to assist me as I learned more about this new dietary lifestyle. Instead I received nutritional mu.bo jumbo!
3 people found this helpful