PLEASE NOTE: This is an audiobook summary and analysis of This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See and not the original book. If you'd like to purchase the original book, please paste this link in your browser: amzn.to/2MiiGc6
In his 19th best seller, This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See, Seth Godin turns everything you think about marketing on its head, presenting a simple but novel idea: marketers exist to serve the audience they target.
What does this ZIP Reads summary include?
- Synopsis of the original book
- Breakdown of the seven practices to help you work smarter
- Key takeaways from each chapter
- Tips on how to put the practices into action
- How to avoid getting burned out
- Editorial review
- Background on Morten T. Hansen
About the Original Book:
In his book This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See, Seth Godin presents an original and stimulating theory of how to accomplish effective marketing. This approach centers on making meaningful change and ultimately making people’s lives better.
Godin believes that marketers should serve the client, rather than the other way around. Based on 30+ years of marketing expertise, Godin presents a book chock-full of novel ideas supported by fascinating case studies, from Tesla to the National Rifle Association. This is Marketing will forever change the way you define a successful campaign.
DISCLAIMER: This book is intended as a companion to, not a replacement for, This is Marketing: You Can’t Be Seen Until You Learn to See. ZIP Reads is wholly responsible for this content and is not associated with the original author in any way.
More from the same
- Summary & Analysis of White Fragility: Why It's so Hard for White People to Talk About Racism: A Guide to the Book by Robin DiAngelo
- Summary & Analysis of Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup by John Carreyrou
- Summary & Analysis of Measure What Matters: How Google, Bono, and the Gates Foundation Rock the World with OKR