Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
If want to profit from what Forbes Magazine is calling “…the best ground floor opportunity we’ve seen since the early days of the internet.” then keep reading.
The legal marijuana market is now growing at the same speed as the broadband Internet market in the early 2000s.
Certain stocks have risen more than 5,000 percent in the past 5 years, which means a small $100 investment would now be worth $5,000 or more.
And some stocks soared even higher, such as:
- Maple Lead Green World which rose 7,500 percent.
- Endexx which rose 32,000 percent - that’s more than any cryptocurrency.
Are the best days behind us?
After all, isn’t marijuana legal in 30 states now?
While that’s true, it’s still not legal at a federal level, which means hedge funds, investment banks, and other big players could not get their piece of the pie.
But that’s all about to change.
And when JP Morgan and Citibank get involved, we will see to biggest influx of money into the marijuana industry…ever.
Which means if you own certain marijuana stocks before federal legislation, then you could be set for some of the biggest gains ever seen in your lifetime.
Because six states are fighting for legalization on November 6th, which is the highest number we’ve seen at the same time in US history.
If even half of these pass, that signals tens of billions flowing into the marijuana industry.
In fact, Business Insider estimates the legal marijuana industry could be bigger than the soda industry.
Think for a second - imagine if you’d invested in Coca-Cola back when it first went public?
Or imagine cryptocurrency - except this time, the companies actually create an in-demand product.
From this audiobook you will discover:
- The company that makes the one thing every single legal pot sale must include (making it a prime takeover target)
- The single best marijuana REIT available for regular investors (another stock similar to this saw gains of over 9,000 percent in just seven months)
- Jeff Sessions was previously called the marijuana industry’s biggest enemy - and why he is no longer an obstacle
- President Trump’s true stance on pot, which the mainstream media won’t tell you about
- The Home Depot of the marijuana industry - and a prime takeover target for giant retailers (potential 10X returns from this one stock)
- An advanced Canadian grower, currently trading under $1
- Three stocks you would have no idea would benefit from a growing marijuana industry
- This penny stock just partnered with a leading European grower, which could result in the biggest growth of all
- The company which could become the McDonald’s of the Marijuana Industry
- And much, much more