Stammering and Stuttering
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $14.18
This self-help audio, guides you through a process to help you cope with stammering and stuttering. It can help you be more relaxed and easy with yourself. It explores what you think about yourself and your world. It can help you to tap into your inner resources and breathe and speak more easily. It includes breathing exercises and suggestions for speaking more slowly and focusing on what you are saying rather than how you are saying it.
Listening to the audio can help to reduce anxiety and stress. If you have been stammering for a long time working through the audio could help you be more relaxed and reduce or get rid of your stammer. Though sometimes if people have been stammering for a long time it is more difficult to change. For those who have been stammering for a shorter time then you may gain the most benefit from listening to this audio. There is a mix of conscious work and listening to guided visualisations and relaxation. You will need paper and pen or lap top to work through some of the exercises in this programme. The total listening time, excluding revisiting the tracks and working on the exercises, is 108 minutes.
- Track 001, General Introduction 00:04:24
- Track 002, Welcome 00:04:36
- Track 003, How it works 00:00:55
- Track 004, Breathing works 00:09:27
- Track 005, Progressively Relaxed Introduction 00:01:11
- Track 006, Progressively Relaxed 00:15:07
- Track 007 Using Progressively Relaxed 00:01:09
- Track 008, Introduction to Special Place 00:00:22
- Track 009, Special Place 00:12:02
- Track 010, Next Steps 00:01:53
- Track 011, Changing Memories 00:11:26
- Track 012, Changing Perceptions Introduction 00:02:04
- Track 013, Changing Perceptions 00:25:10
- Track 014, Editing the memories Introduction 00:01:07
- Track 015, Editing the Memories 00:16:00
- Track 016, Close 00:01:58
Who is Anne Morrison, MBSCH Anne Morrison is a qualified and experienced clinical and cognitive behaviour hypnotherapist, life coach, NLP master practitioner and relationship counsellor. She is a full member of the British Society of Clinical Hypnosis, a Practitioner Member of the General Hypnotherapy Register and an Associate Member of the Association of Coaching. CBH is a relatively new field that combines the best of CBT and hypnosis, helping people make changes consciously and unconsciously. Anne Morrison’s audio products use a combination of cognitive behaviour therapy and hypnotherapy to help listeners make the changes they want to make to how they think, behave and feel on both a conscious and unconscious level.