Spanish On Holiday - New Edition - De vacaciones. Proficiency level B1-B2
- Listen & Learn
- Narrated by: Cristina Ceballos Jiménez, Ivan Marcos Cantabrana, Maybe Thatre Company
- Series: Listen & Learn - Language for English speakers
- Length: 2 hrs and 30 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Education & Learning, Language Learning
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $7.85
Do you want to speak Spanish fluently in various situations on holiday? Listen to "Spanish on Holiday: De vacaciones - New Edition". This audio course quickly and effectively prepares you for going abroad. The course teaches the authentic language used in everyday situations. Each lesson presents a new subject of typical conversations and teaches how to form sentences independently.
Why choose the course? "Spanish on Holiday - New Edition" covers 12 main topics, and the dialogues and exercises in each lesson are aimed at learning and mastering over 800 expressions and complete sentences. All the words and expressions are recorded with translations, which enables easier use of the course and allows for faster mastery and consolidation of the material. Each lesson develops step by step your speaking skills that are necessary for effective communication in Spanish:
• start by listening to a dialogue introducing the subject of the lesson,
• then broaden and consolidate vocabulary used in typical situations,
• next answer questions and independently form sentences following the teacher's instructions,
• finally take part in a conversation from the lesson.
In the new edition of the course you will find more exercises and examples that consolidate the material and teach how to use it in practice. The new part is designed for those wishing to practice vocabulary necessary on a journey abroad. This is effective learning, easy and accessible to everyone!
PLEASE NOTE: when you purchase this title, the accompanying reference material will be available in your Library section along with the audio.