Social Anxiety: Influential Techniques to Always Make a Good First Impression and Impact How You Are Perceived by Others (Interact Confidently)
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $6.95
You are always in control of your life unless you decide not to be. Make that first critical impression happen and become likable.
In a world where more and more communication is done via some type of screen, is it any wonder social anxiety is the most commonly diagnosed anxiety disorder in 2018? While those who don’t suffer from it may laugh it off as just being awkward around others, those who deal with this issue on a regular basis understand how devastating it can be. If you are looking for a way to move past your personal anxiety issues, then Social Anxiety: Influential Techniques to Always Make a Good First Impression and Impact How You Are Perceived by Others is the one-stop guide that will teach you how to free yourself from social anxiety and make an excellent first impression.
Social anxiety isn’t caused by any one personal issue and is instead caused by a mixture of biological and environmental factors, typically with a dose of traumatic experience thrown in for good measure. As such, there is no one way to treat it because your social anxiety is as unique as you are. To that end, this audiobook is filled with dozens of in-depth tips and tricks you can try to help you deal with whatever personal issues may be causing your social anxiety. The techniques are a mixture of practical things you can do to feel more at ease in social situations as well as mental exercises designed to help you leave the mind-set that encourages your anxiety behind.
If social anxiety adversely affects the quality of your life, now is the time for you to free yourself and create positive changes, stop dreaming about making a difference, and start making your dreams a reality.
Inside, you will find:
- A detailed breakdown of common body language and what it means to give you an insight into what the people you speak with are thinking.
- Easy but powerful techniques to help you take control of any conversation.
- The differences between a fixed mind-set and a growth mind-set and how to turn the former into the latter.
- The importance of smart goals and why you should start using them today.
- And more
Just click “Buy Now” and set yourself on the right path to overcome your fear of social anxiety!
More from the same
- Narcissism: Narcissistic Abuse Recovery, Personality Disorder, Narcissism Recovery, Narcissistic Relationship, Empath & Healing from Emotional Abuse. (Narcissist and Codependency)
- Critical Thinking: The 12 Rules for Intelligent Thinking
- The Carnivore Diet: Shed 15 Pounds in 3 Weeks by Eating Meat (+ Meal Plans!)