Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Audible Premium Plus
$14.95 a month
Buy for $3.95
Short Story Press presents "Walk a Mile", by Calandria JohnLouis.
“Walk a Mile” is a story about the impending divorce of Jackson and Linda Rincon, a wealthy Malibu couple, who have been married for a long time, and the way it complicates the life of their only daughter, Melania.
- There is a long-standing, ugly divorce pending
- This couple has deep, dark secrets that are threatening to come to the light
- The Rincons are fighting over money and property
- Their only daughter, Melania, has been caught in the middle
- Melania and her father have worked together to build a successful company
- Everything Melania has known to be true and real may in fact not be at all
- The story weaves together a complicated relationship between a powerful family
- Will Melania be forced to choose a side between her parents?
What listeners say about Short Story Press Presents Walk a Mile
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- J Michelle McCann
Great story! Hard not to keep going!
It was a great story. I didn't want it to end. I love the narrator. She makes the story feel special and so vivid.