Are you looking for a great book about how to self-publish your own book in different markets but every single time you purchase a course it seems that nothing makes sense?
Are you scared when you hear words like “self-publishing”, “ISBN”, and “copyright”?
Then this is the right book for you! In Self Publish A Book: Beginner’s Guide to Learn How to Self-Publish Your Own Book, you are going to learn everything there is to know about this topic and get very insightful lessons that will transform your mindset when it comes to self-publishing.
During this in-depth audio manual, you are going to learn about fundamental topics such as:
- What does it really mean to self-publish a book and how everyone, including you, can get started today
- What big boys do to stay ahead of the competition and get the best books out there, making money even during slow months
- 15 incredible lessons ready for you to apply today to increase your success and limit problems
- A detailed description of the most important self-publishing opportunities, that will allow you to consciously decide which platform is the best for your needs
- The difference between being an author and a self-publisher, with strategies that can be applied by both
- A lot of hidden information that will boost your education and get you started self-publishing as fast as possible
As you can see, this audiobook is full of details and goes very deep on the subject. Prior experience is not required, and the audio manual was written especially for those who do not know anything about self-publishing.
If you have been on the fence for a while and want to take your self-publishing game to the next level, this is the right book for you.