Do you need to do a wedding speech but have no idea how to start or what to say? Are you nervous about standing up and speaking in public?
The Wedding Speech Manual is your complete, practical, step-by-step guide to how to write and perform a personalized wedding speech: something which will be enjoyed and cherished by your loved ones, friends, and family.
This book will show you:
The Wedding Speech Manual includes exercises to walk you through the process of writing your speech, plus a host of troubleshooting tips and techniques so that you are fully prepared for everything that could possibly happen!
- What you will be expected to say and do
- How to master your nerves and stop them getting in the way of your successful speech
- How to find loads of entertaining and amusing material to fill your speech
- How to get the audience on your side right from the start
- The key reasons why so many wedding speeches fail - and how you can make sure that yours doesn't
- How to write and perfect your speech - a lot quicker and easier than you ever thought possible
- The "dreaded wedding speech etiquette" made simple - what you should and shouldn't say on the big day
- How to deliver your speech as confidently, calmly, and impressively as possible
- How to handle all the other stuff which can blind-side a public speaker: like using props, microphones, and handling difficult audiences