Are you thinking of getting a puppy? Or do you own a puppy that behaves badly or does not follow your commands? Would you like to learn how to train him or her, to assert your authority and ensure that he or she is well behaved and responsive to your commands? If your answer to these questions is in the affirmative, you're in luck, because today teaching your dog good behavior will be our focus.
This guide shall walk you through how to train your puppy the easy, fun, and cheap way. It will show you that you don't need to hire a pro dog trainer. In fact most dog experts agree that the best person to train a puppy is you: the dog owner.
Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- Crate train your dog - the five basic types of crates, with the advantages and disadvantages of each type
- House-train your dog - learn the important aspects of house-training and the reasons for training your dog
- Train your dog to be obedient - I will teach you how to command your dog to sit, stay, come, and be submissive in four simple steps
- Train your dog to overcome separation anxiety - I will help you identify signs of separation anxiety and how this can be overcome
- Choose the appropriate leash, and train your dog to walk with it -leashes come in different materials; I will review some common leashes as well as teaching leash skills
- Prevent your dog from chewing furniture and footwear - learn to stop your dog from destroying your property and forming poor chewing habits
- Use advanced training techniques - teach your dog advanced commands within days
- Teach your dog to perform tricks that will make any dog owner proud
- And much, much more!