Regular price: $3.95

Membership details Membership details
  • A 30-day trial plus your first audiobook, free.
  • 1 credit/month after trial – good for any book, any price.
  • Easy exchanges – swap any book you don’t love.
  • Keep your audiobooks, even if you cancel.
  • After your trial, Audible is just $14.95/month.
OR
In Cart

Publisher's Summary

Did you know that you could have credit scores in the low 600s even if you never missed a bill payment in your life? That's because your payment history is only 35% of your credit score. How to Boost Your Credit Score 100+ Points in 30 Days Without Credit Repair will show credit industry secrets for maximizing the other 65%. The best part is you will see real results in just 30 days.

©2016 Howtofixmycredit.com Inc (P)2017 Howtofixmycredit.com Inc

What members say

Average Customer Ratings

Overall

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    57
  • 4 Stars
    21
  • 3 Stars
    4
  • 2 Stars
    3
  • 1 Stars
    4

Performance

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    46
  • 4 Stars
    15
  • 3 Stars
    9
  • 2 Stars
    1
  • 1 Stars
    4

Story

  • 4.5 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars
    52
  • 4 Stars
    14
  • 3 Stars
    7
  • 2 Stars
    1
  • 1 Stars
    2
Sort by:
  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    3 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars
  • C Stegeman
  • Cincinnati, OH United States
  • 06-15-18

Good advice

mostly common sense, at least from my perspective... but it's at a great price, probably advice a lot of people could use.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

if you really want to clean up your credit get it

if you really want to clean up your credit this is the book for you he goes into great detail step by step and different ways of achieving your goal

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    4 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Narrator error

I would have given him 5 stars but he stumbled over his words twice and it should have been edited. His voice was easy to understand and calm to listen to. This book is worth the buy if you lack knowledge on credit.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars

Great info!

I'm really glad that I did purchase this book there is a lot of great information and I can this working!

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

great advice !!

would recommend this audio book to anyone looking to fix their credit and doing it quickly with such great easy simple tips we don't even think of !!

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Pretty Good Advice

Great advice provided. Book was direct and to the point. I liked that it provided resources.

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Creative & reaffirming credit information

I love this publication. 55 valuable minutes to listen & learn from. Some of the information is very new to me as it is not taught in school or by daily financial transactions between consumer and financial institution(s). Also, part of the information is reaffirming in that some positive actions which I have taken and am consistently taking are referred here in order to have significant gains in credit score.

2 of 3 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Very Helpful!!

Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?

Absolutely!! It gives you a pretty good understanding of how Credit works, how to use it to your advantage, a perfect road map to increase your score, and word for word practical outline to use for creditors. IT WAS A SHORT LISTEN! worth every penny and more!

What was one of the most memorable moments of How to Boost Your Credit Score 100+ Points in 30 Days Without Credit Repair!?

Total Balance Utilization is everything!

Have you listened to any of Mike Norgaard’s other performances before? How does this one compare?

No

2 of 3 people found this review helpful

  • Overall
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    5 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    5 out of 5 stars

Helpful!

Very HELPFUL information! I learned alot about credit in a short amount of time without getting bored.

  • Overall
    1 out of 5 stars
  • Performance
    1 out of 5 stars
  • Story
    1 out of 5 stars

not worth my money.

Waste of time. Tips like "pay your bills on time". Really? The information was common sense, nothing worth putting in a book.

0 of 1 people found this review helpful