Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Yes, you can become your own Life Coach! This book gives you the proven methods of goal achievement from the world's top coaches. Everything you need to create your dream life plan and put it into action. The fun and easy 12 step workbook exercises give you the step-by-step process, structure, guidance, motivation, and support you need to achieve any goal. Learn your own self-sabotages and how to overcome them. How to become pro-active and move forward step by step. Life should not be happening to you, it should be happening by you! Don't wait another minute to start working on your best life!
What listeners say about Self CoachingAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Self Coaching, ... But You'll Still Need A Coach
This was a pretty straightforward but that laid out an approach of goal setting, positive thinking, perseverance and working hard to achieve what you want in life.
The author, Lyn Kelley, is a well renowned motivational speaker and life coach herself. So she knows a thing or two about what she’s talking about.
I found this book to be a good refresher course for me, who is a self-starter and highly motivated individual anyway, but I also feel it will be a wonderful asset for anyone who wants to try to achieve more out of life.
Some of the various chapter headings include topics such as:
• Chapter 2: Why Do I Want It?
• Chapter 3: My Personal Vision – Creating A Personal Vision/Mission Statement
• Chapter 4: What Has Stopped Me in the past? – Self Sabotage & Fear
• Chapter 6: What Do I Need to Change in Order to Achieve It?
• Chapter 7: Creating My Action Plan
• Chapter 9: Who Has Done This before Me? – Mentors and Role Models
• Chapter 11: How Am I Doing? – Assessing Progress
• Chapter 12: I’m Confident I Can Do It – Accepting Success
6 people found this helpful
A great little investment! I'll certainly refer back to this one in the future.
1 person found this helpful
- Jean Numa
I really enjoyed listening to this audiobook. It has everything that I need to succeed.