Sarah Wilson on Identity (or What to Put on Your Business Card When You Do All the Things)
- Feb 25 2021
- Length: 44 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
#006 - Join Jennie for the "HELP!! What do I call myself?!" episode where she chats with award-winning indie filmmaker/actress/painter Sarah Louise Wilson. In the episode, we discuss:
- what to put on your business card when you do all the things,
- how "conventional wisdom" should be thrown out the window,
- EGOT Marvin Hamlisch's advice for tackling writer's block,
- writing for healing--even when you have brain tumors,
- and the. most. beautiful. story about a family who made a movie just to process their grief...and the super surprising outcome that followed.
Plaza de la Raza Child Development Services
Check out Sarah's stunning and eclectic art portfolio here.
Jelly is a super sweet, feel-good movie I think you'll love! (Starring Sarah, herself, Natasha Lyonne, John Boyd, Reginald VelJohnson and Ed McMahon)
S & M is available in paperback and Kindle from Amazon.
You can find out more about Sarah at her website: www.sarahlouisewilson.com
And thanks so much for listening, y'all! Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss next week's episode where I chat with Adam Birch--a gent who truly does it all--about project management and traditional publishing...amongst LOTS of other things!
Brighter Days by Markvard & Kvarmez
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported — CC BY 3.0
Free Download / Stream: https://bit.ly/brighter-days
Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/jVEoeR9AunY