The Good Girl pledge:
- A Good Girl doesn't lie. Okay, except when I'm on the job. At My Alibi, I'm well paid to provide cover stories 24/7.
- Good Girl knows money isn't everything. I'm not greedy, honest! The fast cash I'm earning is going into a dream: my own lingerie design business.
- A Good Girl helps her family. My sister needed a favor for a friend. Now I'm in big, big trouble. Because the guy on the receiving end of my latest alibi is a blast from the past: my old high-school sidekick Sean.
- A Good Girl values old friends. When did Sean go from boy next door to hunk? He's acting like he's been hot for me for years - and wants to give me a taste of what I've been missing...
- A Good Girl comes clean. Whoa - I wasn't ready for this! This new Sean is making me feel things I've never felt before. My toes are curling... my heart can't stop fluttering - and that's before we get between the sheets. How can I fess up without turning off the only man who sends my hormones into overdrive?
Now that she's lied her way into a date, can she keep up with the charade?