An Introduction to the fundamentals of prosperity.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in this work.
1. Are tithing and giving all the same?
2. Is it easier for God to prosper self-employed people than salaried ones?
3. If someone gave you $10,000.00, what would you do with it?
4. Does God expect us to save anything for the future?
5. Why do some give and give and yet prosperity seems to escape them?
6. Are there differences between promises and warnings?
7. Why are the warnings about money better known than the promises of prosperity?
8. How do you "live within your means"?
9. What if you lost it all?
This is truly a common sense understanding of finances as taught from the Bible. Scripture plainly read regarding money has never been more clear in my mind. This book will help you put money in Finance in the proper perspective, and understand how God feels about money.