Breakups are always followed by chunks of emotional baggage; it doesn't matter if it's a horrible, crash-and-burn situation or amicable breakup. When you invest your emotions, your time, and yourself in another person, it's quite hard to deal with the relationship being dead or gone suddenly.
It's difficult to pick apart a relationship that has ended, but it still lets you gain invaluable information from the experience. By facing this information, it'll give you the courage to face the issues that might surface in the next relationships. This book will guide you on how to let go of your fears and detox your mind about the negative effects of a breakup. You'll live under someone else's control no more.
I share my insights on how to deal with a breakup in this book with the hope that you don't wait until a health crisis occurs or your sanity is on the line before you create a more loving relationship with yourself.
What you'll learn:
- How to cope with overwhelming emotions after the breakup
- How to use the "no contact" rule and when to let it up
- How to proceed with a controlling ex
- What made the relationship break
- How to reconnect with your lost identity
- How to start an independent life without past baggage