Practical Doomsday Medicine - Be Prepared!
- Learn How to Survive a Disaster by Being Your Family’s Medical Expert
- Narrated by: Laura C. Saunders
- Length: 2 hrs and 41 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Always be prepared!
“By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail” (Benjamin Franklin)
In a true doomsday scenario event, you are your family’s first line of care. When 911 is no longer an option, you will have to be the medical professional for your family in any situation. If the grid goes down, we face chemical or biological attack, or simply survive a hurricane, everyone should know how to care for medical emergencies.
You are your family’s first responder in a doomsday medical emergency.
You must be prepared to handle any medical emergency that arises. I learned about surviving a doomsday scenario when I was a kid and lived through two major hurricanes. While this was not an end-of-civilization event, it was at least a week of having the power grid down and resources being scarce. In this situation, I got a taste of what it might be like to survive a true doomsday event. What if the situation was truly a doomsday event?
Who would care for your family when a hospital is unreachable?
The answer is you. You must learn to become your family’s medical professional. In my audiobook, Practical Doomsday Medicine, I will teach you all about medicine in an extreme emergency situation.
You will learn how to handle any emergency medical situation when help may not be available:
- Taking prevention into account and improving your health
- First aid: Why it is important
- Your first aid kit
- Stockpiling medications
- Hygiene and sanitation
- Handling mild emergencies such as blisters, bug bites, and cuts
- Handling more moderate level emergencies like water and foodborne illnesses, and animal bites
- First aid for burns
- Infectious disease signs, symptoms, and care
- How to handle tooth trouble and infections
- Caring for eye injuries
- Care for severe emergencies such as electric shock, heatstroke, and frostbite
- Handling the dead
- How to sterilize your water in the wild
- Caring for gunshot wounds
- Heart-related emergencies like a heart attack and stroke
- First aid for fractured or broken bones including placing a splint
I will also show you along the way how to incorporate more naturally occurring medicine and remedies that won’t rely upon manufacturing in the downfall of society.
You will learn so much from this audiobook that you will also be able to apply to daily life aside from a doomsday scenario. Be sure to add this handy reference guide to your collection.
“This guide is the easiest to understand, most concise reference for real end of the world scenario medical dangers. Even if we never face a true doomsday event, the information contained here will be of good everyday use, too.” (Ken B., member of the Rawlin’s Doomsday Preppers Group)