Learn how to stay focused and not give up when you hit a roadblock on your road to success!
This audiobook discusses how humanists approach the important business of living a life that is fully realized and understanding what success really means. It is designed to help you think more explicitly about how to live your values fully, using critical thinking to improve your odds of success and to remove the fears that overwhelm you.
Topics covered include:
- The World Doesn’t Revolve Around You - A Reality Based Approach
- Life Isn’t Fair: Keep at It Anyway - Overcoming Obstacles
- Your Actions Have Consequences: Choose Wisely - Putting Critical Thinking to Work
- It’s Not All About You - Improving Your Interpersonal Relationships
- Finding Happiness - What Really Matters and How You Define Success