Have you ever experienced a panic attack? I don’t want alarm you, but the average person will experience at least one panic attack in the course of their lifetime. This doesn’t mean you are caught in a panic disorder, however, it’s important you know what the main panic attack symptoms are and be able to recognize if you are having one.
While it is perfectly natural to experience some level of fear about an upcoming event, like a big test or presentation, the symptoms should not be confused with the symptoms of fear and anxiety in a specific situation. Unlike anxiety, it is a specific episode where you experience an intense level of panic and terror with some of the most common symptoms that we'll lay out for you in this book to aid you in recognizing and differentiating.
Book content includes:
- Chapter 1 - Understanding Panic Attacks
- Chapter 2 - Can You Spot These Panic Attack Symptoms in Your Life?
- Chapter 3 - Panic Attacks Won't Kill You, But They Can Sure Make Your Life Miserable
- Chapter 4 - Why the Symptoms of A Panic Attack Vary from Those of a Panic Disorder
- Chapter 5 - A Beginners Guide on How to Treat Panic Attacks
- Chapter 6 - Effective Techniques for Preventing Panic Attacks
- Chapter 7 - How to Control Panic Attacks and End Your Fear of Having Another
- Chapter 8 - A Full Course of Panic Treatment Can Cure the Severest Panic Attack