Depression is actually a kind of extreme sadness, feelings of disconnection from life, as well as a diminished enjoyment in the stuff that you used to love in everyday life. It is not a sign of weakness, everyone goes through depression at some point in life or another. Even though the severity and length of the depression can vary in accordance with the situation and the root cause of the depression.
Unfortunately, severe depression could lead to suicide, hence identifying the symptoms of a suicidal person or seeing the signs and symptoms in yourself can help to save a life. Over here in this audiobook, we'll show you some ways that might help you to nip it in the bud and pave a few additional options to overcome this obstacle.
Book content includes:
- Chapter 1 - Decoding The Depression Puzzle
- Chapter 2 - Depression, Symptoms and Explanation
- Chapter 3 - Identify The Hidden Links Of Depression
- Chapter 4 - How Depression Negatively Affects a Marriage
- Chapter 5 - Depression In The Workplace
- Chapter 6 - Depression and Anxiety Findings On the Causes May Surprise You
- Chapter 7 - Important Tools to Fight Depression
- Chapter 8 - Treating Depression With Natural Herbs and Supplements