Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
Do you ever experience overwhelming fears and after it passes wonder why you were so paralyzed by it? Well, if so, you have what is called a phobia. Phobias are debilitating in nature, they can ruin your life, affect your relationships, and cause the sufferer to feel there is no solution to their problem. In Overcoming Your Fears and Phobias, there are no long boring lectures to listen to, there is no technical jargon or geek language, just plain and simply the key information you need to get started today to let go of your fear or phobias. In this book you are going to learn the following things:
- What a fear is, and why you need to know this in order for you to finally be free from it.
- What a phobia is and why this is a crucial part of being able to let it go.
- What causes a phobia and why when you understand this, it becomes easier to let it go.
- The secret to why using fear to motivate you - like the gurus tell you - is just plain wrong and crazy.
- My super-secret top 10 tips for overcoming fears and phobias, and some things you likely won't have seen anywhere else.
I then walk you through some basic exercises for you to try out and see how you get on. This book is short, concise, and perfect for getting the information you need. If you're ready to master your fears and phobias, then join me on a journey to help you discover how it really is possible to let go of your fears and phobias.
What listeners say about Overcome Fears and PhobiasAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
It breaks it down into small pieces.
Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
I listed to this when I fly or drive in traffic. It helps... I feel like it breaks it down into smaller pieces, so that I can tackle it and slow my brain down. "Where attention goes, energy flows".... Focus on what you WANT to happen, not what COULD happen.