Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
The predominant theme in this Shakespearean tragedy, believed to have been written in about 1603, is jealousy and the destruction it causes when allowed to run rampant. It features one of Shakespeare's most compelling villains, Iago, who skillfully manipulates his commander, Othello, into believing that he has been betrayed by his wife, Desdemona, and his closest friend, Cassio.
- Othello - Garrison Moore
- Desdemona - Rebecca Thomas
- Iago - Bob Neufeld
- Emilia - Amanda Friday
- Cassio - Phil Benson
- Roderigo - John Burlinson
- Lodovico - Andrew Coleman
- Bianca - Elizabeth Klett
- Brabantio/Third Gentleman/Herald - Ben Lindsey-Clark
- Duke/Musician/First Gentleman - Brett Downey
- Gratiano/Sailors/Second Senator - Alan Weyman
- Clown/Messenger/Second Gentleman - Norman Elfer
- Montano/Officer/First Senator - Joseph Tabler
- Stage directions read by Denis Daly
Audio edited by Denis Daly
The script for this recording was kindly provided by PlayShakespeare.com.