New Mood Therapy: Seven Steps to Freedom from Anxiety and Panic Attacks for Good!
- The Feel-Good Cure for Anxiety & Depression & Mental Conditions without Harmful Drugs or Expensive Medical Bills
- Narrated by: Bryce Denton
- Length: 3 hrs and 3 mins
- Categories: Health & Wellness, Psychology & Mental Health
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
If you want short, practical exercises to manage your anxiety without astronomical medical bills, then keep reading...
Is your anxiety suffocating and controlling, making you feel as if you’re constantly on edge?
Are you tired of suffering from panic attacks and allowing them to get in the way of you enjoying normal-life activities, such as going to social gatherings or taking on new hobbies?
Do you struggle every day to manage your night sweats, chest spasms, and shortness of breath?
You’re not alone. The World Health Organization estimates that people suffering from depression and/or anxiety increased by nearly 50 percent in the last decade.
And even though more of us are affected, it seems like treatments aren’t getting better...
Are your doctors misleading you?
You don’t need to spend hundreds of dollars on therapy sessions and medication - all you need is some guidance in the right direction in order to implement effective coping mechanisms and overcome your struggles with mental illness.
In New Mood Therapy: Seven Steps to Freedom from Anxiety and Panic Attacks for Good!, here is just a small fraction of what you will discover:
- The “deodorant” technique to control the 6 basic emotions that decide whether you succeed or fail at “real-world” demands (bills, phone calls, and kids, to name a few)
- 2 ready-to-use worksheets to get you to the root cause of your uncomfortable feelings in just 20 minutes a day
- The number 1 trick that stars like Khloe Kardashian and Selena Gomez used to break free from self-loathing, self-blame, guilt, and anger
- Why you don’t need a Ph.D. to understand your anxiety, despite what doctors say
- 17 easily-identifiable warning signs you might be missing that make a difference between life and death
- The misguided labels that stunt your personal growth, including the 4 straightforward steps you should take to change this
- How to stop relying on overpriced, dangerous prescription meds and use this innovative road map to instantly respect what your mind is telling you
- Understandable, unique strategies based on cutting-edge psychiatry guaranteed to manage anxiety and panic attacks in just 12 weeks
- Why people who struggle with anxiety and panic attacks are more at risk of arachnophobia, heart attacks, high blood pressure, and ulcers than ever before
- How to use this surprising 1-minute technique to accurately self-diagnose your moods
- And much more.
Even if you’ve been struggling with anxiety and depression for decades now, these methods will work for you. Boston University researchers suggest that they are just as effective, if not more, than treating anxiety and depression via prescription medication.
Are you still taking prescription medication? Don’t worry - you can begin implementing these everyday methods even when taking it, and then slowly lower the dosage as you go (according to your doctor).
Anyone struggling with anxiety knows that the real-world does not stop and wait until your panic attacks are over. Prescription medication can often take too long to kick in, and when it does, it can numb your intellectual capacities.
If you want easy-to-follow, encouraging strategies that will help you cope with your anxiety and panic attacks today, then buy this audiobook right now.