Is there one adult too many living in your home?
Today, adult children are living at home well beyond graduation. Many are unemployed and even unwilling to do what’s necessary to make the transition from dependent to independent. When home is no longer a haven, it’s easy to let dreams and goals fall by the wayside. If you have adult children living at home and showing no signs of wanting to leave the nest, then it’s time to get a new prescription and look at this situation from a completely new set of lenses.
In New Lenses, Pamela Reid will show you how to:
- Help your adult son or daughter take steps towards being financially self-sufficient
- Recognize and take advantage of door-opening opportunities
- Be resourceful with what you and your adult children already have
- Share the rules of engagement so your spouse can have an active role in this endeavor
- Use your hard-earned money for the things that matter most to you...period!
If you want to impact change and make a significant difference in the lives of others - including your own - then it’s time to take a fresh look at what’s going on at home, at work, and in your local community. New Lenses is the ideal resource to help kickstart the transformation to becoming the you who will create a positive ripple of change. Your dreams and goals depend on it!