Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Every day we are bombarded with messages telling us how to save money. Zero percent down, half off, and two for one are commonplace announcements blasted at us through television, radio, and billboards. As relentless as these commercials are, the reality is that very few of these solicitations will actually save us money. Quite the contrary, they are designed as a call to action to grab your credit card and spend, spend, spend! Can you spend wisely and have more savings? Yes, you can. But, you need to train yourself to be a disciplined buyer and learn to become an intelligent saver.
Money Saving: 15 Ways To Save Money is just what you need to identify those areas that can really save you significant money.
- How to save on insurance
- How to save on auto loans
- How to save on mortgage loans
- How to save on credit cards
- How to save on gasoline
- How to save on car repairs
- How to save on home improvement
- How to save on home heating and energy
- How to save on phone service
- How to save on major appliances
- How to save on discount furniture
- How to save on clothing
- How to save on groceries
- How to save on vacations
- How to save on prescription drugs