Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Can't say no you see the world "SALE"? Even though you struggle with debt and have no savings?
Do you wonder at the end of the month where your money went?
Minimalist Money Makeover will show you a way out of bloated credit card misery and teach you how to keep a budget that covers all your needs.
Finances don't have to be painful.
The book presents:
- The main reasons behind compulsive shopping and hoarding and how to overcome them.
- How to downsize your expenses without depriving yourself of what you love to splurge on.
This is not a "get rich in a month" book. I can promise, however, that following the tips in this book, you'll eliminate debt, learn how to save, account for all of your expenses, and never feel your accounts running low again. The budgeting techniques presented in this book are applicable to any income, and you can adjust it to your needs to serve you the best.
Within a few minutes you can create a budget that keeps your financial anxiety away.
My name is Michelle Moore...I have been living as a freelancer in the past few years. Even though I never knew how much I would have the next month, I was always able to have enough for my essential expenses, personal pleasures, and savings.
Reset your expenses: pay yourself first, spend on what truly matters.
- Incorporate minimalism into your finances.
- Become an aware consumer.
- Learn the psychology behind compulsive shopping and compulsive hoarding.
- Control your spending impulses.
Grow your financial stability every day.
- Learn multiple budgeting methods and choose the best for you.
- Start a 7-step program that grants you financial security.
- Financial plans to eliminate debt.
- Become better with numbers, calculations, projections, and analyses.
What listeners say about Minimalist Money MakeoverAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Kindle Customer
The title is decieving
This is book is basically a wiki version of a psychology 101 class. The narrator tries her best reading this garbage but it's still a waste of time.I didn't finish it , so I returned it.