Minimalist Living: How to Focus on What Is Essential for Yourself and Avoid Distractions from Information Overload
- Narrated by: Russell Newton
- Length: 3 hrs and 18 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $14.95
Do you often find your mind wandering?
Do you ever find it hard to pay attention to something for a long stretch of time?
Do you jump from one task to another?
Do you find it hard to accomplish tasks, even simple ones, in one sitting?
Perhaps you have not yet discovered your mind’s power or ability to ignore distractions and focus on important tasks.
This mind power can dust off distractions that keep us from being productive and this mind power can be practiced, developed, and mastered.
"Being a minimalist is about living with the things that you need, and doing the things that make you happy."
This audiobook contains:
- The concept of minimalism and the benefits
- Declutter your mind, house, workplace, relationship, and life
- Live with less stress and more focus
- Learn skills and tools to get rid of the inessential
- Developing your mind power
- Have more time for the essential
- Know what is essential in your life
- Benefits of having an organized home and life
- Creating a minimalist mind-set
- Tips and tricks to a minimalist home
This audiobook will help you in understanding the concept of minimalism and the ways in which it can affect your life. This audiobook will also familiarize you with the basic principles of minimalism and the value it brings to your life and getting rid of clutter or unnecessary stuff in your life in order to make yourself more productive and more fulfilled. It discusses what minimalism is and what you have to do to become a minimalistic individual. It tells you about the benefits of this practice, so you can be motivated to modify your lifestyle and only live with the things you need.