Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Mental models for beginners! How to improve your life, make better decisions, and avoid cognitive biases with strategic thinking and mental models.
Are you ready to learn all about mental models? If So, you've come to the right place.
Here's a preview of what this book contains:
- An introduction to mental models mental models and active thinking explained
- The mental model quadrant you need to know
- Understanding your inner world improving your inner world via mental models
- Understanding your outer world improving your outer world (must listen!)
- How to make your own models that'll improve your life
- And much, much more!
What listeners say about Mental Models
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
Very efficient and tight summary of many models
I enjoyed this book because it didn't get deep into the details, just skimmed the surface, which let me see it as more of a reminder rather than an in-depth. It also isn't judgmental about the different models, which means it doesn't help you decide which ones to use, either. You'll have to try them to decide.