Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $6.95
Being a successful musician takes more than playing well. This audiobook helps musicians of all styles and levels manage the business side of their career. Megadeth bassist David Ellefson draws on 20 years of recording and touring experience to share his knowledge of how the music industry works - from the musician's perspective. Explores the key areas of management, recording, promotion, touring, and career image. Includes the following:
- In the Beginning: getting started, teamwork
- The Team: personal management, attorneys, booking agencies, business management
- Recording: record labels, record deals, artist royalties, independent labels, music publishing
- Promotion: videos, radio, internet, press, publicity, touring
- Traveling: the road, concert promoters, traveler's tips
- Gear and More: merchandise deals; equipment endorsements; copyright ownership and incorporation; negotiating
- Insights and advice from performers such as Tori Amos, Dave Mustaine, Chrissie Hynde, Billy Sheehan, and Slash.
What listeners say about Making Music Your BusinessAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Miguel García
I thing the books have some good advice not only for musician and people of the music industry, instead of artist with serius ambitions.