Make Money Writing on the STEEM Blockchain
- A Short Beginner's Guide to Earning Cryptocurrency Online, Through Blogging on Steemit (Convert to Bitcoin, US Dollars, Other Currencies)
- Narrated by: David Kadavy
- Length: 39 mins
- Unabridged Audiobook
- Categories: Business & Careers, Business Development & Entrepreneurship
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
The blockchain is revolutionizing how writers get paid. This short guide will help you become a part of it.
What a time to be a writer! It's hard to get paid, and it's hard to do work with integrity.
Want to write a book? Advances from publishers are getting smaller and more scarce. Fewer people are reading books. If you self-publish, you may go months or years without a payday - if you turn a profit at all, after paying your editors and designers.
Working as a freelance writer? Get ready to write about topics that don't interest you. Get ready to chase down clients to pay invoices. Get ready to have an editor write a misleading and cheesy headline for your piece. When your friends read your article, they'll be presented with an ad: "One weird trick to eliminate belly fat". Humiliating.
Or maybe you've decided you'll build up an audience on your blog and sell online courses. But wait a minute: You want to be a writer, not a course builder!
Enter Steemit. Steemit is completely changing the way writers get paid for their writing:
- You don't have to wait months or years to publish, like when writing a book. You can publish today.
- You don't have to write about topics that don't interest you. You can write about whatever you want.
- You don't have to chase down clients to pay invoices. Your earnings go right into your "wallet" in just a week.
- Your writing won't have to compete with annoying ads, or be a scheme for selling an online course. Your writing isn't just marketing fodder for some other thing.
What a time to be a writer! The blockchain is fundamentally changing how writers get paid, and Steemit is the dawn of that new age.
In this short guide (about 30 minutes), you'll learn:
- Where does the money come from? Steemit readers don't pay for your writing, yet you earn money. Is it magic? Is it a scam? You'll learn where the money comes from.
- Steemit is "decentralized". What does that mean? This concept is the basis of what makes Steemit revolutionary. You'll learn why.
- What are the various types of Steem tokens? Steemit can be intimidating and confusing at first. You'll learn in simple language what each of the various Steem tokens does and why they matter.
- How do you increase your earnings by choosing the right tags and managing your Steem wisely? Get your posts seen by more people and earn more for every upvote your posts get.
- How do you turn the Steem you earn into spendable cash? Learn step by step how to convert your Steem into Bitcoin, Ethereum, US dollars, or the currency of your choice.
What a time to be a writer!
You could fumble your way through confusing FAQs and tutorials, or simply buy this guide and get started right away.
PLEASE NOTE: When you purchase this title, the accompanying PDF will be available in your Audible Library along with the audio.
What listeners say about Make Money Writing on the STEEM BlockchainAverage Customer Ratings
Reviews - Please select the tabs below to change the source of reviews.
- Domingo Liotta
Liked it a lot!
Nice no buzzword guide for getting an idea about the Steemit environment
I listened on mobile in my workplace so I appreciate the book as its concise
- Amazon Customer
Quick listen. This book was very nformational without setting false expectations of quick overnight riches.
- Vivian Zems
I first came across David on YouTube and was fascinated by his interview. Blockchain technology is so alien to most of us, I’m grateful that he broke it down. Enjoyed it thoroughly.
- Vidas Pinkevicius
Excellent short guide!
This guide will be useful for any writer who is searching for an additional way to monetize their brain through blockchain-based blogging platform such as Steemit. As a blogger on Steemit myself, I can testify that David Kadavy does a great job of simply explaining complex way that Steemit works. Steemit is not an overnight path to riches for sure, but if you post valuable content regularly, you will start making some money there.