The Best and Most Unique Madrid Travel Guide
Madrid will charm you with its rich history, magnificent sites, and diverse cultural heritage. It has everything you can possibly imagine for a holiday filled with fun.
With all its complexity and density, Madrid is a city that promises adventure. High quality tourist facilities, gastronomic delights, stupendous views, and hospitality are the main reasons why Madrid is one of the most popular destinations in the world.
You probably heard of the city of Madrid hundreds of times already, maybe from that aunt who wanted to go on a fancy trip to Spain, or maybe from your cousin who saved up until last summer to be able to visit the city at least once. Perhaps you’ve seen documentaries or read reviews online on this or that museum wondering what it’d be like to see and touch those things in person. Whatever your reason might be, this guide will help you discover hidden secrets about the city, and will help you saving as much as possible while still being able to enjoy a full and incredible experience. At least, you’ll finally be able to tell your aunt or cousin something new when they ask how did you like the place. We guarantee that your Madrid experience will be unique and unforgettable.
Let this book guide you to the many places that you must see in Madrid to let your trip turn into a life-changing event. This book is filled with suggested places to stay, from budget to luxurious, places to visit, local cuisines to try, and places to shop. All these suggested itineraries have been experienced first-hand and are all highly recommended to tourists.
Experience a whole new world when you come and visit Madrid. In this total guide you will find:
- Areas covered: history lessons/best museums/surfing/adventure land off-road trips/wildlife spotting/medical tourism/learn Spanish in Madrid/cooking and drinking/accommodation/staying safe/music/festivities
- General information of each area
- Area transportation (how to get around, i.e. car, bus, taxi, train, bicycle, rickshaw, etc. and how much it would cost)
- Sightseeing (best sights to see, off the beaten path)
- Best shopping (where are the major shopping districts and what they are known for)
- Bargain alternatives (where the locals shop to avoid the high tourist crowds)
- Things to do (recreation outdoor, indoor, events and festivals)
- Local food specialties
- Farmer's and fish (meat) markets (locations, dates and times of various markets)
- Language, political and etiquette considerations (what the average tourist should know and how to get along with the locals; type of currency used and types of places that exchange currency)
- Seasonal considerations (typical high and low temperatures, if there is a rainy season, if it snows, floods or is known for "heavy" weather)
- Comfort services (massage, hair and nail salons, spas, etc.)
- Essential services (embassy locations, medical facilities, law enforcement, etc.)
- Area specific discounts
So, download now this total guide and start traveling as you listen!