Louis Zamperini: The Inspirational Life Story
- Narrated by: Charles Craig
- Length: 49 mins
Add to Cart failed.
Add to Wish List failed.
Remove from wishlist failed.
Adding to library failed
Follow podcast failed
Unfollow podcast failed
Buy for $3.95
The Olympic Runner, US War Hero, and Legendary Motivational Speaker
Louis Zamperini was a WWII prisoner of war. He was an athlete in the Olympics. He was a writer, a motivational speaker, and a survivor. He was also a husband and a father. This man lived a full life, with all that anyone could desire - action, adventure, love, adoration, and, most importantly, purpose. He travelled the globe and received a multitude of awards. He was also a son. Who was this man, you may ask? Who was he to so many others? Louis Zamperini was more than "just a man". He was a "man's man", so to speak, yet tender enough to be a devoted husband. The only thing he cheated was death. Here is a preview of what you'll learn:
- The childhood transition from Italy to America
- Louis Zamperini's Olympic achievements
- How Zamperini became a prisoner of war during World War 2
- Louis Zamperini's personal struggles with PTSD
- How Zamperini got over his PTSD
- Zamperini's return to the Japanese prison camps that once held him against his will